‘vedantbhoomi.com’, is one of the startup digital media companies of India.
The digital venture has been founded on the ground with vision to disseminate the true facts before the public, which is happening around. It could turn out to provide one-stop digital solution and platform to all its users with every changing digital scenario around the world. The technological developments is ushering such development.
The new venture ‘vedantbhoomi.com’ envisages to provide one in all digital solutions in format of written, visual and audio-visual to is user, direct or indirect.
At present, it is providing Hindi lingual news based related sector online services which a reader can get connected. The service hopes to expand with time and would come up with many more online services as per needs of the user.
The unique feature is that online services are not limited to website but also spread its wings in social media and updates delivered to the e-mails of those customers/subscribers registered with the organization.
Taking the first states, ‘vedantbhoomi.com’ envisages to cover varied news, opinions, editorials, incidents and happenings around the world 24×7 with sharing them through social media for maximum outreach.
Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’, ‘Terms and Conditions’) carefully before using the https://www.vedantbhoomi.com/ website (The ‘Service’) operated by vedantbhoomi.com, (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’).
‘Platform’, ‘website’, ‘online services’ means the website and app which can be accessed through any electronic device on which the Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by vedantbhoomi.com.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who can access or use the Service.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are lawfully able to accept these Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify vedantbhoomi.com, Online services for violations of these Terms.
vedantbhoomi.com, in its sole and absolute discretion, may amend these ‘Terms’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ from time to time apply to all our services directly or indirectly made available online, through any mobile devices, by email, or by any source.
By accessing, browsing or using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the ‘website’), by posting a new version on Our Website; these changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes.
Our continued use of Our Website following the posting of modified Terms will be subjected to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms/‘Terms and Conditions’ periodically for changes. If you have any objection to any provision of these Terms/‘Terms and Conditions’ or any subsequent modifications to these Terms/‘Terms and Conditions’ or become dissatisfied with Our Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of Our Website.
Thank you for visiting https://www.vedantbhoomi.com/, we respect your privacy and consider it an important element of our business.
Even if, the personal information is provided by you, while uploading/downloading the news/views/articles or any other audio/video materials, we use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
You agree to provide appropriate notices to your Users about, and if required by applicable laws, obtain appropriate consent from Users for, your information collection and use practices relating to your use of our Services, and your use of any analytics providers or other third parties to whom You instruct us to send You’re Customer User Data. You will not collect or provide us with any Customer User Data, nor request us to forward any Customer User Data to any third party, or request (through the Segment Service or directly) such third party to perform any processing, in violation of any law, regulation, or third party right, including without limitation intellectual property, privacy or contractual right.
We will not be responsible for any act omission of any third party to whom You request us to forward your Customer User Data, and You will indemnify and hold us harmless arising out of or related to their use of the Customer User Data.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable may include, but is not limited to our name (‘Personal Information’).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (‘Log Data’). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
You are responsible for safeguarding your own password and should never disclose it to any third party, in any case.
We use a variety of physical and technical measures, policies, and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We strive to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of physical and technical measures, policies, and procedures (such as access control procedures, network firewalls, and physical security) designed to protect our systems and your personal information.
Unfortunately, there’s no such thing as completely secure data transmission or storage, so we can’t guarantee that our security will not be breached (by technical measures or through violation of our policies and procedures).
Rights to Website and Contents thereof
This Site is owned and operated by vedantbhoomi.com having online digital platform/services. All the content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, images-(photographic and moving), illustrations, software and selection and arrangement thereof (“Content”), is owned by vedantbhoomi.com.
All elements of this Site, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content thereof, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property rights. Except for, as explicitly permitted under this, or other written license or agreement with, no portion or element of this Site or its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. All related rights shall remain the exclusive property of vedantbhoomi.com Online services, its licensors or its third-party partners.
Using the Website
This Site and its Content are intended for customers of. You may not use this Site or the content for any purpose which is not related to your business with. Any use of the Content, this Site or any of its functionality for a purpose not permitted by these Terms is grounds for the immediate revocation of any usernames, pass codes or other permissions that may have been granted by, for use of this Site.
You are specifically prohibited from
1. downloading, copying, or re transmitting any or all of the Site or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with vedantbhoomi.com;
2. using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
3. manipulating or otherwise displaying the site or the content by using, framing or similar navigational technology;
4. registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe any party for any the site if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and
5. using the Site or Content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data exported from India or the Country in which you reside.
Registration Data and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
(a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”);
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
(c) maintain the security of your password and identification;
(d) notify vedantbhoomi.com, immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security;
(e) accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and
(f) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Company.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless vedantbhoomi.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any User Content that you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your conduct, your use or inability to use the Site, your breach or alleged breach of the Site Terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorized use of the Content, or your violation of any rights of another. Further you shall indemnify vedantbhoomi.com, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any loss, expense, cost or damage incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of these Terms or your unauthorized use of the Content or the Site.
If any such legal/defamatory/libel which falls under statue is intimated, the company has sole right to immediately withdraw/trash/un-publish the published material on website to minimize the damages incurred to the third party. Further, removal of the libel content, the vedantbhoomi.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors will not be responsible for any of act omission of any third party, for any damages or further loss.
Users are invited to submit comments, questions, ideas, reviews or any other information concerning the vedantbhoomi.com, website’s contents, provided they understand that such comments will be subject to moderation & vedantbhoomi.com, reserves the right to remove or edit such content.
Disclaimer of warranties; Liability Limitation
vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the vedantbhoomi.com Online Services will be uninterrupted or error free, and you agree that from time to time vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services may remove the vedantbhoomi.com for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services is at your sole risk. The vedantbhoomi.com, and all other contents and services delivered to you through the vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services are (except as expressly stated by vedantbhoomi.com) provided ‘As Is’ and ‘As Available’ for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Because some jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by vedantbhoomi.com.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
2. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3. For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
4. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information for any www.vedantbhoomi.com user;
5. To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL
6. To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users’ photographs or images;
7. To post copyrighted Content which doesn’t belong to you, with exception of Blogs, where you may post such Content with explicit mention of the author’s name and a link to the source of Content;
Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
8. Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
9. Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
10. Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks unless all the following conditions are met:
11. such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks;
12. such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work);
13. With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot spider, scraper or other-automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
14. taken any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
15. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
16. bypass any measurers we may use to prevent Or restrict access to the Site;
17. To artificially inflate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments or any other Service or for purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organised effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
18. To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
19. To promote or sell Content of another person
Suspension and Termination of Services
1. By You:
If you terminate a Subscription in the middle of a billing cycle, you will not receive a refund for any period of time you did not use in that billing cycle unless you are terminating the Agreement for our breach and have so notified us in writing, or unless a refund is required by law.
2. By vedantbhoomi.com, and Online Services.
vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services may limit, suspend, or stop providing the Services to you if you fail to comply with these Terms (such as a failure to pay fees when due), or if you use the Services in a way that causes legal liability to us or disrupts others’ use of any Services.
vedantbhoomi.com, Online Services may also suspend providing the Services to you if we are investigating suspected misconduct by you. If we suspend or terminate the Service you receive, we will endeavour to give you advance notice and an opportunity to export a copy of your Content from that Service. However, there may be time sensitive situations were vedantbhoomi.com, may decide that we need to take immediate action without notice. vedantbhoomi.com, has no obligation to retain your Content upon termination of the applicable Service to retain your Content upon termination of the applicable Service.
Limitation on Liability
The vedantbhoomi.com will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage.
In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
We hope that no serious disagreements arise involving you, but, in the event there is a dispute, we encourage you to seek resolution through the dispute resolution procedures or mechanisms provided by vedantbhoomi.com.
If you seek to file a legal claim against us, you agree to file and resolve it exclusively under all license agreements, will be governed by the laws of India and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Raipur, State Chhattisgarh.
Intellectual property right
Rights in vedantbhoomi.com, Services and Content
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on ‘vedantbhoomi.com’ and Content belong to the ‘vedantbhoomi.com’ and/or third parties (which may include you or other users.) The ‘vedantbhoomi.com’, reserves all of its rights in vedantbhoomi.com Content and vedantbhoomi.com and its Online Services. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the vedantbhoomi.com, or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.